Friday 3 January 2014

reflecting back on 2013 it was quit a year, in good ways and bad. i went though really dark ruff time towards the end of the year  where i over dosed twice in won week. i went through horrid heart brake, i lost my self completely and hurt the people i loved. i tried to be what every won wonted in stead of just accepting me for me. 
i got diagnosed as having a eating disorder and bipolar disorder earlier in the year.  yet it tuck till Nealy the end of the year to finally get the treatment i needed. i wasn't my self at all i feelt like i had lost every thing. then my parent boyfriend move in and i could'ent cope a tall i felt like my home had been invaded. kept portending to be fine un till won day i coudent keep it in, that when i od and started drinking. i thought i could drink all my problems away i just wonted t o run a way from it all. i had lost all my fight  by December by this time i was on medication i was just keeping my self a live for other people like my family. i didn't wont to live at all. i only felt happy when i was drinking, i coud'ent iven face Christmas at all. which is not like me at all am normally full of Christmas cheer. 

going through that ruff time last year taught me a lot, it taught me how to be truly strong. and now i love my self and am proud of my self for the first time in a long time. It always rally important to love and accept your self for who you are. and never let other determine enthing in your life, and saver every moment u have . never tack enthing or any won for grantec and when life get a but hard to handule count all your blessings. i gess the reson why i am telling you all of this, is because i won't other people to lurn of my esperiances to try and help one of you not get in to the bad place i was. 
seek help on when your problems get to much conceder other not just your self and carrie on iven when the going get truff thing never ever last for ever. and always think they will always be some won worse of than you. 

i will leve you all with this 
life is what you make it live it enjoy it 
and remember you can always find a light ifen in the darkest of places 
you jusst have to be willing to surch for it 


No comments:

Post a Comment