Tuesday 28 January 2014

my coming out story


last year i finally came out as been gay, it was won of the scariest things i had to do. I rember  the first person i came out to ,it was won of my perents i said i think i might be gay but i don't no. i didn't get the  reaction i expected she said "i had my feeling that you might me and am happy whatever you are " i am so glad i had support from her. It was won of my fears that she would act badly to it, am not shore why i was scerd as she part of the lgbt comunaty to.
I spent two week eploring wether i relly was, i never had though about it propely. There was no dought about it i am a lesbian, but for thought two week when i truly started to exblore my self. I whent though deniel that i was,  i felt shame and terror at the time i wannted to be normal to fit in. I dident want there to be another reson for some won to bully me, i new how horrid my friend had been when a girl at school came out. In the end tho it was making me so unhappy not been able to be my ture self. i did start coming out to people and i got quite exsited it was rally freeing, been able to say to people am a lesbian and not feel shame about it.

Then i came out to my mum and then my sister  i relly was terified i could ifen tell her ihad to write it down. I think she though it was a faese i was going through, but at the same time saying she expted it.Then she sarted to question me and say well you cant just deside this ofer night. I  wasn't preperd for somthing like that, i mean i was all redy for some won to be out and out horrid. But not somewon  saying they exept me and everthing  but it a faces your too young to no what your sextualty is.  how can you exept some and still question what they are?

i am so glad i came out last year i feel so much more like my self it was so cool going to my first pride been out and proud. what i have lurnt from coming out is yes there allways going to be the haters but there are so menny people who are expiating. if you love your self then you should be out and proud. it dosent matter what other people think. It just matters that you exsept your self.


just to explain for thoues who dont no, coming to turms with the fact that you are gay it takes time you. you dont just wake up won morning and say am going to be a lesbian now. i new i like girl for 4 year befor i came out. it defanaly not a choise, if i had a choise i be sight not gay. dating other girl is a lot of hard work, your deling with some who is just as bitchy and emostinol as you. if people think that lesbians what diffrent thing to sright people  your wrong. most of us we won to be in love find the person of a dreams aand live in a nice house and  have kids. i will menshon this more in my next blog.







1 comment:

  1. Well done Beth. Coming out is not easy for anyone. You are a lovely girl. Be proud of who you are. Both your mum and me are proud of you too :-) x

    ReplyDelete