Thursday 30 January 2014

i have two mum's


I ma very lucky i have two mum's, one trans and the other is my birth mum. I don't often tell people not because am a shamed but because it quit complicated to explain. it not easy explaining that my tans mum used to be my dad and was married to my birth mum. I remember when my trans mum Jane came out i had to tell everyone that she was my Auntie, she never felt like  an Auntie even when she was my dad i sill though of her as a mum figure. For a long time maybe if now my birth mum found it hard and did not like or except that i thought of Jane as a mum figure. My birth mum definitely  had her reasons for not wanting me to tell people that i had an other mum, they were defiantly justified. society is not good at excerpting  some having two mum or two dad, in this case it complicated it not like there partners. It common to come a cross gay parent, it not so common to come across a trans parent. people do jump to conclusions and do not act well when i tell them. Trying to explain to someone that both your parents are divorced, or in the case of my perent there marriage was annulled meaning it was dissolved. That they don't have anything to do with each other but you see  them both as been your mums is difficult. I never use to talk about this subject with any won, i hatted  the fact i had to lie and hide that i had two mums. But that got complicated to, trying to doge question about my dad and trying to explain who Jane was to me. It frustrated me and up set me not been able to be true to how i felt. hated not telling the truth and lieing to my friends. in a way it is easy to say yer i have a trans mum but is not easy when you have to talk about both your mums. I wish sosiotly was more tolerant and excepting of the new modern family that are about now.

i have stayed of this hole subject with my birth mum, it not easy and it used to course argument. i want her to no though i don't think eny less of her as my mum. She is my mum she was the won to bring me in to the world, i am very lucky to have such a good mum as her. nothing will tack away the fact that she is my mum, i love her to pieces. she supported my and excepted my and fought for me, and got me in to a good school. i am so grateful.

but i want people to relies i do have a norther mum and she is also very impotent  to me. it is difficult some time having a trans mum I've  gone through a lot with her. i love and care  for her a lot, i love going girly shopping with her and doing fun stuff with her. She look after my so well and she been won reason am still living  she allay supported my in every thing i do.
I am not a shamed to have to mums, am defiantly not a shamed of having a trans mum ether. i am lucky because i have the best of both world i have a girly mum who i go shopping and do girly thing with. and have a sporty mum who i can go out and do fun activity's with and have a laugh  with. there both equally inspirational  people to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment