Thursday 9 January 2014

lurn to love your self




i found it so difficult of the years to except my self for who i am, I've always tyred to be something that am not. I've gone through most of my like hating who i am and what i look like. There always been something my face it to round or am fat am to weird am rubbish at everything. You ask why i was like this  because i was compering my self to every won else including people in the Media. I also tried to compete with every won else.Other people compere you to other people, then if  your not that perfect looking person you get bullied for it. It horrible how society work i don't think it help any won self confidence, i firmly believe if every won would just love each other for who they were and not judge, thing would be a lot better.

loving your self is not a  easy  thing i should know i only just started loving and excepting my self for me. It the best thing that eny won can do for them self's, don't compere your self to others. Embarrass all your flaws be proud to be you, you were born to be you not eny won else. Every won has a purpose  in life but haw can you life out that purpose if your not been you ?
i think it grate to be weird to sick out and to be a quickie, be who ever you are and be proud of it .
as my best friend  owns told be "it won thing to fit in to society it's fucking amazing to just be you "
 Don't give a dam what people think of you, it the haters that have the problem not you. It might seam strange me saying all off this, am trying to point out at then end of the day. You loving your self and excepting  your self is the most in portent thing. If you love your self it opens up so Meany thing and you see life in a different way. it true if you don't love your self your not going to be able to truly love some won else.



1 comment:

  1. So true Beth, thanks for sharing your truly lovely post. I found it so inspiring. You are one incredibly amazing 19 year old with a wise head on young shoulders. For years, I too was unable to accept who I was. Accepting who you really are is so important and also embracing who you can become if you choose to accept the challenge and live life as you :) xx

    Jane

    ReplyDelete