Sunday 16 March 2014

family













Hey this blog is going to be about family and what i consider family to be.
people have all sort of view on what family is, when i was a kid i though that the normal family was a mum and a dad and two kid. i thought had to be related by marriage or blood. i got told you don't chose your family well that true, but the thing i release is just because your related doesn't make you family. i think been related and family are to different things. to me now family means loyalty unconditional love and support and acceptance. it all about been there for some now matter what been there when there isn't any won else,family sick up for each other. so to me family can be a groupie of people who aren't related a best friend or teacher. what am trying to say is you can make a family out of anything it doesn't have to be as structure to say i have a mom or a dad.i think family means so much more than that. i don't think there is such a thing as a typical family there all different.

am proud of my family even tho my family is not  a what you might call normal. i love all of them ifen tho they push my buttons.  theirs my trans mom my cross dressing dad and my birth mum. sian the sister i never had that i can call up even after we haven't spoken in years and it be like we never stop speaking. that what family is about. my real sister who i hate most of the time but love dearly. my music teacher at school and my tutor  they both are family to me to. a  my best friend Emma who feels like family even tho i haven't known her that long.

 Am lucky to have my family they have help me through so much .  am very grateful for them ifen if they do annoy me all the time. i find with family you don't always want them around but you no there there when you need them.
never take your family for granted respect them and love them and don't be ashamed of them they might not be what society expect a family to be. always sick by them and  show you are proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment