Thursday 27 February 2014

been grateful

Ok in this blog post  i am going to talk to you all about how lucky am. i don't think people say it or think it enough, they don't think of there blessings and how lucky they are To have lovely people in there life’s. every won always focuses on what they don’t have, and what they wont. people aren't often grateful for what  they have in that moment. 
i think it relly important to focus on what you have right now  and think about all the good things and be thankful for them. be bless for the little things in live it not all about the big things. 

I my self am very grateful for what i have, and the people in my life. maybe i don’t tell them enough. how much i love and care and apprestaite them. first my trans mom jane she but up with so much but she still always there for me. thank you so much for every thing you do for me. am sorry for been haw i am some time , thank you for been the best mum a girl could wish for. to my birth mum thank you for fighting my conner and putting  up with me and am so lucky to have such wonderful perent's. to my dad i actually care a lot about you and am so glad and lucky to be blessed with a dad again. 
Then there my best friend am so so incredibly  lucky to have her. she shown me that there are still people in the world that truthful and loyal. i am so thankful to her for always  sticking by me in thick and thin.am so bless to have some who will except me for me. 

i could go on for ever saying how lucky i am. am not going to but i just wanted to remind every won out there how important it is to be thankful for the thing you have.and never take people for granted. count your blessing every day and be lucky for the little things in life. like some taking the time to help you a hug or some coming to see you. if you don't appreciate thing you end up learning the hard way.  looking back and regretting that you weren't thankful for that person or thing in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Well here's Mom commenting back to say how blessed she is to have such a wonderful daughter. Gr8 blogpost Beth, in fact gr8 blog. This gets a +1 from me. You are a truly inspirational LGBT teen Blogger; Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete