Monday 7 October 2013



somthing amazing has happend to me resantly. i fell in love, i mean relly fell in i have never relly been in ture love. i had herd about it but never relly exsperianced it at first hand. it all happned so fast i like her as soon as i soure her face. i was over the moon when i found that she was gay like me. i know this might sound relly cheese but it relly was love a first sight and i swere we where ment for  ech other
i onastly feel like i have won the lottary. it changed every thing for me and  my pospective of life. every
 thing is better since she came in to my life. i am so happy that i am dating, i am in a relationship that feels natural and right unlike my other faild atemt of going out with some won.

i do have a point to my blog post to day i am not just going to ramble on about haw great my life is.
there are lot of down side to been gay and having a relationship  in this world we live in. i dont think it right  that we get funny looks. i dont get what people dont like about gays kissing and holing hand in puplic what wrong with it. every won allways think is so cute if a sstraght  cupple is  kissing. so why not gays?  It  tuff for gays like me who have never rellly had a propeer relationship  befor you dount  no anthing about been intermet with somewon . i allways found it fustrating haw no school teches u about thing like that. why do use gays have to be left out  when it come to teching about intamsy.


1 comment:

  1. Great point Beth. We teach so little about relationships and how to love someone and show you care...even less for those 2 or 3 kids in every class who are Trans, Bi, Lesbian or Gay....all we do is let the hose kids down with every day we allow it to go on.

    ReplyDelete