Sunday 16 March 2014

my best friend


OK this blog post is dedicated to won special person she my best friend. I met her last year in September it was Cinda weird how we met, i was in my local Conner store and i clapsed at the check out. She was the won serving me, she came to my rescue straight a way along with a few other kind people. she walk me back home and we immediately clicked it was kinda serial for me i didn't think she would ever talk to me again. but her i am now writing about her and my friendship 6 months down the line and were best friends. we have both been through so much together  over the last couple of months, but we have stuck by each other through every thing. i keep on worrying when she going to leave and turn here  back on me, it never happened that true friends for you they don't leave they say and stand by you. i never experience anything like this friendship before i feel so lucky. she tough me so much, she always reminds me to be my self and how to have banter and a laugh with people. i learnt haw to except my self and not were makeup i learnt so much from her.

i am so grateful to of met her and to have her in my life even just as a best friend. i really do think are friendship is something special and Unix, i try and explain to other people they cant quite believe what a good relationship we have going. we no each other like a book u no off by heart, she never judges me and support me through everything.she dose annoy me some time aspeshly when she can't  see how beautiful she is. she can be a bitch some time and some times very silly much i fear for her a lot
 i wanted to tell u all about this because  this girl has had such a impact on my life in so many ways. she my inspiration she amazing and unic and definitely not normal. i love her for who she is flaws and all i wouldn't  change a thing. she help me get through some really dark times and that am thankful for. she brightens my days up she can make me smile even when i don't  feel like it. she so talented and beautiful in side and out she the best thank you for always sticking by me. i appreciate you and every thing you do ilove you and need you more than you now i will love you uncoditnoly i alway be ther and ill stand by you no mater what your amazing to me never foget that

and to all of you out there appreciate the people you have around not tack them for granted cherish and love them and saver every moment when your with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment