Monday 17 February 2014

Dear best friend

This blog post is for my best friend I am hoping she might read it. Me and her wive been through a lot together and yes like all of use we fall out. So far u have only fallen out for a few day and started speaking again. I don't now ether she believes me but I relly am very lucky to have her. Am so thankful for her she put up with a lot form me. I but up with a lot for her to we both equally get on cech other nerves I think.I no I try her patience a lot  I some time push her to the ech ,That when we normally fall out. It not like I mean to do it I don't I never do anything to hurt her. But I do hurt her some time and am very sorry for That. It so weird but we get ech other it like we're iSync. I love having thought long conversation with her talking about all sort that probe rely haw we no ech other so well. I care for my Bezzie  very much I do enthing for her I always do my best to help her with her problems I no she relly help me every single day I relly do a presiate her so much. Some time because of what we go through it dose seam some time we do make ech other worse. It not like that we both get ech other thought well I no for deferent that she get me through I can't speek for her. I definitely think we can get on top of ech other and we definitely need are space from time to time because thing get to much for use to handle.

We fell out to day and am extremely sorry for what I did as I was the cores I always say when am wrong. I relies now haw insensitive I was  to the poticular problem because in ever bee Through it. I didn't get it at all I said something that I truly wish I had never said. I was pressuring her asking when was going to come over. Witch is relly daft of me to think and the things I thought were daft to
I should of been thinking about it. I should off been helping my friend i got fusrated with her wich was wrong. I under stand more about the problem now since look in to it to try and under stand more. I can't believe haw I acted it was wrong. I mean it was wrong of me to be pressuring her eny way Jeez I mean I would act in the same way if some was doing that to me.
Then I made the problem ten time worse by not leaving it after she got cross with me and said she didn't want to speak to me. I kept saying sorry again and again trying to get hold of her I felt so bad. I just wanted to show her that I was sorry and I did care I when's  to her house to try and tell her in person how sorry I was ovsaly it ident work. Think I didn't twig to was that the more  time I said sorry and tried to get hold of her to apologise  the more  cross she got with m. Because she hate me saying sorry to her it anyone her greatly. She just won't to be left alone,if I done what was sensible and  left her aloud and the gon back and hours  or to later and apologise. I might not of been siting her feeling like a complete fool or as she would say a plonker feeling so bad. I wonder wether there eny won else who like this they tack the sorry bit to far and make the person more cross ? Leson well lurnt this evening maybe it is posable to apologise to much.
It horrid releasing now what you should of done and haw to of acted. It silly I come up with lodes of good idea's to help her now. Why it alway after that you come to your senses. I relly relly hope I haven't lost her I hate to lose her as my fiend there a wons in a live time thing were you find some you can talk to about anything and who under stand you it rear but I found it. And I feel  very lucky and bless for it. She alway brightens up my day. She a diamond in the ruff and I no people say this all the time it fake well what am saying is true I mean it form my heart she amazing and a brilliant best friend most of the thin ;) I relly do apologise and it olso want to give thanks to her for bee. There for me for showing what a real friend is all about thank you a milion time over lurnt and gained so much from been friend wither her.
 Despite what I have done to day and I not it alway seam like it but I am her for my best friend now matter what I'll low ayes support you  I love and like you for who you are who you were and who your becoming.i like all of you you flaws included.


And by the way to eny won out ther who dose have a best friend/love one/family member
Don't take them fore granted.appreciate every thing they do and make shore they no it. Be mindful full of how they feel and never let your insecurities get the best of you it a think can brake friendship if your not careful.  




 

1 comment:

  1. Beth, your blog made my cry and cry and cry. It is so hard for me to say anything helpful. I know it must hurt so much. Your friend is very worthy of your friendship and you of hers. It sounds like one of those wonderful friendships that I suspect will always endure. Please have my hopes, my prayers and wishes for you both that your friendship will return and still be there to support you both. Hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete