Friday 9 May 2014

True love

hey i haven't bloged in a wile, sorry it been so long. recently i been thinking a lot about love and haw my views on it has changed over the years.
I only learnt recently what real true love is. True love isn't Something you come a cross every day. Your  lucky to find real love with someone ones in your life your even luckier to find it twice . As a wise person told me love is a slow burner. It isn't Something That just happens offer night. It can take months for a liking to grow in to loving someone. it a rare and beautiful thing when you find true love.
the true meaning of love is loving someone  know  matter what. standing by them and loving and excepting there flaws. it not just  about been there in the good times it about been there when the going get ruff.it about forgiveness and trust and loyalty.
when i was younger i could only guess what love truly meant i honestly believed i did know what it was.
but now i relies i  didn't know the true meaning at all. i was so naive when it came to relationships and love. I laugh and cringe at my self  at how i was when i when it to my first relationship 8 month a go. i kissed the girl owns and ask weather we were official. and i mistook liking for love we hadn't even stared going out properly and i told her i love her. i rally really liked  her a lot but i hadn't been with her long enough to now that i  really loved her.

for me  last December was when everything click in to place and made seance to me.
I had been dating this girl who I like very much. I found out she had cheated on me, we broke up but we remained good friends. It was then That I realised that I  truly loved her, to me  it didn't matter what she had done I was going to stay and be there through everything. i wanted to carry on knowing her and having her as part of my live. i hated the thought of lousing her. my life would of honestly suck with out her.
it something i used to find quite hard to explain to other people,about why i stayed but it because i truly love her. you no you truly love some won when u can see past and love them for their  flaws and insecurities. you put there happiness before your own, you do anything for them. Love is like gravity. Your whole centre shifts, Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here it them.

i think in the past i had a complicated few on what love was it not as complicated as people make out.
i personally think true  love is the most beautiful thing, love is all you need it rally dose concur every thing. i feel incredibly lucky to experience it first hand, to me it the best feeling in the world. i feel blessed i feel like the richest girls. i personally think it the greatest gift you could get or give to someone. cherish that gift and never let it go, be shore to take good care of it. 

i never thought in a million year that it was even possible that someone could really love me. that i would fall head over heals in love with someone. that i find the girl of my dreams,  i cant believe am saying this but i have i found the won, the person i cant see my self with out. she my best friend the person i care most about, i feel very lucky like i won the lottery. as i found love is the best feeling in the world be it can also be the most painful. knowing that you can not  see or be with the won you love all the time because of distance, or other reasons. i know because the parson i love lives 30 miles away but as i have discovered it doesn't matter where u or your partner is in the world. or what your both going through  because love Will bring you together love concourse every thing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment